Although I seem to have trouble updating my blogs on a regular basis, I really do enjoy blogging. With that in mind, I’ve decided to start another blog about my wedding planning process (yes, I am engaged) because I think it’ll be fun and interesting to see how I manage to plan 2 weddings in only 6 months. I’ve also noticed that there are very few blogs relating to Spanish American weddings and I think I might have a niche!
- RT @devourtours: Spain’s Mom-and-Pops Are Hurting, from @business. We love getting to support them on our tours! buff.ly/2oy5INO 5 days ago
- RT @theSpainGuy: We're excited to release a report on the impact of food tours on tourism in Spain. @spain @WinesFromSpain @Vinos_ICEX @ICE… 5 days ago
- RT @devourtours: Loved leading a Spanish press conference today on the gastronomic trends that food tours like ours are driving in Spain! #… 5 days ago
- RT @devourtours: To-do at @WorldPride2017: Parade, parties, food tour! @twobadtourists explains why a food tour makes the list! https://t… 5 days ago
- Eating Marrakech with Marrakech Food Tours spanishsabores.com/2017/04/22/eat… 6 days ago
More Reading Material:
From the Very Beginning
What To Read?
American Food Baking Budget Travel Budget Wedding Expat Life Food Garden Wedding Healthy Eating Holidays Immigration International Food Language and Culture Assistants Madrid Life Playa del Carmen Recipes Restaurant Reviews Restaurants Spanish-American Wedding Spanish Bureaucracy Spanish Culture Teaching English TEFL Travel Uncategorized Visiting the US Wedding Weekend Trips
See More of spanishsabores on Flickr
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.